The magnificent Mt. Rainier 8X12 Greenhouse from NationStores/Sunshine GardenHouse maximizes your greenhouse experience. Standing very nearly ten feet tall at the peak and eight feet wide, there is plenty of room for growing and relaxing.
Each Mt. Rainier model is made with a clear natural redwood frame and twin-wall polycarbonate panels. The greenhouse includes four vents with automatic openers, two roof ridge vents and two base vents at the back wall. A convenient Dutch door entry provides additional ventilation control and access. This can be upgraded to an optional 39" wide wheelchair and wheelbarrow accessible door.
No foundation is necessary as every greenhouse includes a Trex base that can be put onto any surface including soil. It is only necessary to make sure that this surface is as level as possible. The frame base of the GardenHouse is a durable plastic with the authentic look, color and texture of redwood, but with the consistent properties of plastic, making it resistant to insect and moisture damage.
Automatic Vent Openers for Roof/Base Vents - Automatic vent operators on the roof and base vents require no electricity or batteries. The vent operator contains a paraffin (wax) that expands when the temperature reaches about 65°F, pushing the vent open to its fully opened position at about 85°F. As it cools and the paraffin contracts, the operator's springs draw each vent closed. It is adjustable within approximately 5°F and easily detachable for manual operation.
- Model: GKP812
- Nominal Size: 8' x 12'
- Dimensions: 120" height x 96" width x 144" depth
- Door dimenstions: 28" width x 78" height (optional 39" width wheelchair and wheelbarrow accessible door available)
- Attractive and durable redwood frame is naturally resistant to insect and moisture damage
- Durable 4.5mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels will not crack or shatter, provide great insulation for your plants, retain heat in the winter, diffuse light for even plant growth, and block 98% of harmful UV rays
- Patented rigid tie connectors for added strength
- NationStores/GardenHouse has been independently lab tested to withstand 85 mph winds with no damage
- 45 degree roof slope increases heat in the winter and reduces heat in the summer while providing ample headroom and plant-hanging space
- 18 lbs. per sq. ft. maximum snow load
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual and assembly video
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Classic design to fit any location
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Sunshine for installation help
- Ships via ground freight carrier in 7 boxes weighing a total of 587 lbs.
- 5 year warranty against defects in workmanship, 10 year prorated warranty on polycarbonate
- NationStores/Sunshine Gardenhouse stands by its products completely and has never had a warranty claim in 20 years
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sales tax only in TX.