County Road Frontage. Electric. Views. Mountain Views for Miles.
This auction is for legal description: Lot 631 Moon Valley Ranch Unit No. 4. This is a 20 ACRE +/- parcel of land in Lassen County, California. This land is about 11 miles southwest of Madeline, California approximately 5 miles west of Highway 395.
The property is located near Whitinger Mountain. The lot is very quiet and peaceful. The land is nearly flat with a very gentle slope. There are a lot of waterfowl and deer in the area.
The land has frontage on West Side Road. West Side Road is a year-round county maintained road.
There is electric to the property! There are electric lines on the land. There is excellent stargazing at night. This land is perfect for the individual who desires peace and quiet with natural beauty yet who wants easy access.
There are no back taxes or liens on this parcel.
You can pay cash for the land or we will finance the balance. If you choose to finance, the balance will be financed on a Contract for Deed. The minimum down payment is $499.00. You can put as much as you like for a down payment. You will receive a Warranty Deed at the conclusion of your payments. The down payment will be subtracted from the purchase price. There is no prepayment penalty. There are no credit checks. See financing options below. The amounts below assume a $499 down payment.
12 years at 10.9% interest your payments will be about $242.06
8 years at 8.9% interest your payments will be about $283.22
5 years at 6.9% interest your payments will be about $383.25
3 years at 3.9% interest your payments will be about $571.93
I will lower any of these interest rates by 3% if you put down at least 15%
Area Features (approximate distances)
· Madeline, CA and Ravendale, CA: Small town nearby.
· Eagle Lake: Lake to the south. Offers boating and fishing, etc.
· Moon Lake: 12 miles to the northeast.
· Oregon/Nevada: The land is only about 70 miles to Oregon and 30 miles to Nevada.
· Off-roading: Miles of roads and open range to explore on an ATV or dirt bike.
Parcel Specific Features
· Size: 20 ACRES +/-
· Location: 11 miles southwest of Madeline, California West Side Road.
· Utilities: Electric is at the land.
· Vegetation: Grasses, trees, and wildflowers.
· Views: Views of the open valley and surrounding mountains.
· Topography: More or less flat.
· Minerals: 50% of minerals are reserved.
· Elevation: Approximately 5300 feet.
· Tax Parcel Number: 031-170-53
· Property Taxes: $140 per year.
· GPS Point: 40.924978, -120.615679
Land is widely known as an excellent investment.
A $199 deed preparation and recording fee will be added. Payment due within 5 days of auction close. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Property taxes are current. There are no liens on this parcel. I accept all checks and I accept all credit cards with a 4% fee.
If you are the high bidder and do not perform; under eBay's policy, a Non Paying Bidder Report will automatically be filed. Non Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from eBay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids not deemed reliable and to end the auction early for the right offer. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. This costs money to list, please don’t waste our time.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All bidders are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold “AS IS”.