Product Specification (per tile)
- Thickness - 2mm, 3.2mm, 5mm, and 6mm
- Size - 4'x25'
- Weight - .52 - 1.00lb /sqft.
- Material - pre-cut rubber underlayment is comprised of more than 85% recycled rubber.
- Sound proofing underlayment
- Under luxury vinyl tile
- Ceramic tile
- Engineered wood
- Real wood
- VCT (Vinyl Composite Tile)
Our rubber underlayment is the perfect thickness for both commercial and residential flooring projects and provides all the benefits of any other rubber underlayment. You can install this over both concrete and wood and can be loose laid as well as adhered using glue, tape, nails or staples. This flooring underlayment also features an antimicrobial additive which aids in the inhibition of mold and mildew which are properties already associated with rubber. This underlayment also helps reduce the “hollow” or “pingy” sound that you hear with many laminate, hardwood, and engineered wood floors.
Material:Pre-cut rubber underlayment is comprised of more than 85% recycled rubber.
Size:4 feet wide by 25 feet long
Weight:.52 - 1.00lb /sqft.
Recommended Uses:Our 6mm sound proofing underlayment offers a solid surface underneath your flooring surface, and is a popular choice for hard surfaces such as hardwoods and natural stone. But it has also been successfully used under luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and plank, ceramic tile, laminate, engineered wood, real wood, marble, brick, pavers, parquet, carpet and tiles. It is not recommended for VCT (Vinyl Composite Tile), vinyl, and linoleum.
Hassle-Free Returns:We know that returning items can be a huge hassle. As businesses continue to thrive it seems like they make it harder and harder for you to return merchandise. Fortunately at IncStores we know that feeling and do our best to make this process as easy as can be. Here are the steps:
- Ensure all returned material is in the same condition as it was delivered in.
- Contact us to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and return address.
- Drop the item off at the shipping company of your choice with the address and RMA# provided above.
- Pre-Cut Rubber Underlayment typically ships within 5-7 business days and delivers within 7-12 business days depending on your location.
- An email will automatically be sent to you with your tracking information as soon as your underlayment ships and tracking information becomes available.