World's Largest Selection of Old and New Dinnerware
Replacements, Ltd. has the world's largest selection of old & new dinnerware, including china, stoneware, crystal, glassware, silver, stainless, and collectibles. Our 500,000-square-foot facilities in Greensboro, NC house an incredible inventory of tableware patterns, some over 100 years old!
To receive the combined shipping rate for multiple items, please wait until you have committed to buy all of the items you want before completing the checkout process. Please verify your shipping address BEFORE submitting payment & completing checkout.
Orders are automatically processed in our system and shipped to the address provided during checkout. Sorry, but we cannot ship to hotel addresses, or post office boxes in Canada or other international destinations. Thank you.
For shipping rates please check the Shipping and payments tab above.
FedEx is Replacements, Ltd's preferred shipper.
U.S. Economy orders are typically shipped via FedEx SmartPost, which means FedEx will deliver the shipment to a local post office which will then make final delivery. These shipments can be tracked via FedEx?s website.
Canadian and international orders are shipped exclusively via FedEx.
Estimated Delivery TimesServiceDelivery TimeU.S. Economy10-14 Business DaysU.S. Expedited3 Business DaysCanadian and international orders10-14 Business Days
- If your shipping charges are not calculating correctly based on the Shipping and payments tab above, please contact us before completing checkout and we'll be happy to update your invoice.
- We cannot ship to hotel addresses, or post office boxes in Canada or other international destinations.
- Shipping and handling charges for Canadian orders include brokerage charges, taxes, and duties.
- Shipping and handling charges for other international orders include brokerage charges. However, taxes, duties, advancement fees, or other charges are not included and are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any merchandise you receive or the item was not as described, we will gladly refund your payment in full, less shipping and handling charges, for those pieces returned within 30 days of delivery, except for merchandise sold "as is." We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on returned pieces.
- In the event that there is a discrepancy preventing completion of your transaction, we will issue a refund as follows: if a partial discrepancy, we will issue a refund for any unavailable item and ship the remainder of the order; otherwise, we will issue a full refund. This refund policy is your sole remedy for non-fulfillment.
Replacements, Ltd sells authentic merchandise produced by the original manufacturers. Pieces may reflect slight variations in backstamps, country of origin, markings, colors, weight, or size, depending on manufacturer's specifications, changes in molds, or the length of time in production. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any merchandise you receive, we will gladly refund your payment in full, less shipping and handling charges, for those pieces returned within 30 days.
You?ll find complete return and exchange information on the back of your invoice. Pack the pieces to be returned carefully and ship your merchandise insured via FedEx or US Postal Service using the address label on the front of your invoice. Please note: UPS does not deliver to Replacements, Ltd. Any shipments sent via UPS to Replacements, Ltd will be returned to you by UPS.